1. Is there a warranty on rods?
Yes. There is a one-year warranty on any manufacturing defects.
2. How are rods shipped?
All of our catfish rods are shipped in either 2" or 4" P.V.C. pipe. This casing ensures that the Tangling with Catfish rods are protected during the shipping process and arrive in one piece.
3. If catfish rods are out-of-stock, can I pre-order?
4. When will you ship my order?
Typically, items are shipped within 24-48 hours after receiving the order.
5. What is your return policy?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a TWC™ product, you may return it in perfect, unused condition within 3 days. Then, we will refund you the price of the item.
6. Are rods casting or spinning?
With the exception of the Extreme Spinning Series, all rods are casting.
7. Can the Whisker Whip handle big fish?
Absolutely! The biggest fish so far caught on a Whisker Whip is a 500+ lb. Goliath Grouper.
8. Where are you located?
We are located in the beautiful city of Springfield, Illinois.
9. Can I pick up rods to save on shipping?
Absolutely. If you are in the area, contact us, and we can make arrangements to meet up with you.
10. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do. International shipping charges will apply. Contact us for details.
11. What shipping methods do you use?
All catfish rods are shipped via UPS, Fed-Ex or SPEE-DEE.
12. If I have more questions, who do I contact?
You can fill out the form on the Contact Us page and enter your question(s) there.