Extender Black/Blue Rod
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
TWC EXTENDER SERIES
- Length - 10'0" - 2-piece
- Power - Heavy
- Action - Fast
- Line Rating - 10-60 lbs
- Lure Weight- 1-12 oz
EXTENDER SERIES CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Made from strong E-Glass Blank
- 10' 2 Piece
- Rubber-style butt cap
- Grade "A" cork handle and foregrip
- Machined aluminum reel seat with double locking aluminum nuts with rubber washer
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- 10 stainless steel double footed guides. Plus Tip.
At Tangling with Catfish, we use top-of-the-line materials in the construction of our affordable catfish rods. TWC does not believe in taking “shortcuts” in design or construction. We have a commitment to quality because we know it improves your ability to Feel the Fight!
TWC EXTENDER SERIES FEATURES
Designed by Catfishermen, for Catfishermen
SPECIAL ROD DESIGN
The Extender Series is the one of the strongest, most durable catfishing rod designed by Tangling with Catfish. It is perfect for drifting and throwing sinkers up to 12 oz. This 10’ 2-piece E-glass rod is made to stand up to any abuse that a monster bluecat - or any other catfish - can dish out. The foregrip, which is made from Grade “A” cork or Cross-Cut EVA foam is an extra 3 inches longer than any of our traditional TWC rods. This provides great grip and extra leverage during a fight. Combine that with the E-glass blank, which provides a great bend all the way through the rod, and you get a fight that feels legendary! Furthermore, they can be seen more easily at night. This allows you to continue your fight even after dusk fades.
STANDARD ROD FEATURES
Features that are standard to TWC rods are excellent reel seats, hook keepers and guides:
- The reel seat of the Extender Series are made of heavy duty machined aluminum and are ribbed on the inside for a stronger bond. Each has two aluminum locking nuts with a rubber washer in between to ensure the tightness of the reel, and provides a first-class, heavy-duty aluminum hood.
- The Extender Series also comes with a stainless steel hook keeper so you don’t need to place the hook on a guide. This will ensure the rods last much longer.
- Furthermore, the 10 guides on the TWC Extender Series are double footed and made of stainless steel. Each of the guides on our TWC rods is wrapped with thick black wrap and a double epoxy coating for long-lasting reliability.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
1-3 rods = $25.00 flat fee.
4+ rods = additional $25.00